Poetry n Prose
Quotes from the chalkboard
(as they were jotted down)
If I know who originated the quote I will
- He who complains loudest about the way
the ball bounces is very often the one who dropped it.
- The reward of a thing well done, is to
have it done.
- He who sits cross-legged with mouth
open waiting for roast duck to fly in is going to have a long hunger.
- If you cannot do great things, do
small things in a great way.
- Dig a well before you are thirsty.--Chinese
- If you start soon enough, you won't
have to run so fast to catch up.
- To one man, the world is barren, dull
and superficial; to another rich, interesting, and full of meaning.
- Our friends see the best in us, and
that very fact calls forth from us. --Black
- Friendship consists in forgetting what
one gives, and remembering what one receives. --Dumas the Younger
- Friendship, one soul in two bodies. --Pythagoras
- Friendship is love without wings. --Byron
- A friend is someone you can be alone
with and have nothing to do and not be able to think of anything to
say and be comfortable in the silence. --Sheryl Condie
- A friend is one who knows all about
you and loves you just the same.
- Kindness is the golden charm by which
society is bound together.
- Kindness is like fresh-fallen snow; it
makes beautiful everything that it covers.
- Life is not so short but that there is
always time for courtesy. --Emerson
Page 1 |
Page 2 | Page 3 | Page 4 | Page 5 |
Page 6 | Back to Top