Poetry n Prose
Quotes from the chalkboard
(as they were jotted down)
If I know who originated the quote I will
- People, like boats, toot loudest when
they're in a fog.
- Sarcasm: Barbed wire.
- Education is what you get from reading
the small print. Experience is what you get from not reading it.
- Push, Pull, or get out of the way.
- He who sleeps much, learns little.
- The safest way to double your money is
to fold it over once and put it in your pocket.
- The lucky rabbit's foot is still on
- The trouble with people who talk to o
fast is that often they say something they haven't thought of yet.
- If life were a bed of roses, some
people wouldn't be happy until they developed an allergy.
- One advantage of living in the
- He who is content merely to ride on
other's coattails will always find himself bringing up the rear.
- A secret is your slave if you keep it,
your master if you lose it.
- Patience is something you admire
greatly in the driver behind you, but not in the one ahead of you.
- Loves first cousin--trust. ---Eric
- Do what you can, with what you have,
where you are.--Ted Roosevelt
- Astronomy is over your head. --Dave
- Geometry is easy as Pi. --Tim
- Oceanography is researched in depth.
- One fellow claims he never loses his
temper. But he admits, "Occasionally I do mislay it."
- As long as you have a window, life is
exciting.- Gladys Taber
- Just be glad you're not getting all
the government you're paying for. --Will Rogers
- It isn't what you know that counts,
it's what you think of in time.
- Road maps tell motorists everything he
wants to know except how to fold them up again.
- Little things console us because
little things afflict us. --Blaise Pascal
- the sum total of our national debt is
sum total. --Mack McGinnis
- The real purpose of books is to trap
the mind into doing its own thinking. --Chris Morley
- Appreciation is the memory of the
- Success is often just an idea away. --Frank
- On the first day of spring my true
love gave to me: five packs of seeds, four sacks of fertilizer, three
cans of weed killer, two bottles of insect spray, and a pruning knife
for the pear trees. --Dick West
Page 1 |
Page 2 |
Page 3 |
Page 4 | Page 5 |
| Back to Top